Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Like it down and dirty? So do SEMIK and TheJump!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2008
      Hope someone had a hose.... ten minutes and those two would be statues!

      (Way to go, girls!)

      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Sun, 18 May 2008 16:17:46 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...> writes:
      I have it on good authority that Audra and Maria are expert mud-slingers. HERE  is proof ... pictures from their mud-pit finish in the Muddy Buddy  race near Fredericksburg this morning! Way to go, ladies!! Watching was an experience; I can only imagine what it's like "in the trenches!"

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
      moosiegirl