Like it down and dirty? So do SEMIK and TheJump!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2008
      I have it on good authority that Audra and Maria are expert mud-slingers. HERE  is proof ... pictures from their mud-pit finish in the Muddy Buddy  race near Fredericksburg this morning! Way to go, ladies!! Watching was an experience; I can only imagine what it's like "in the trenches!"

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
      moosiegirl

      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2008

        Yep, they're 'Muddy Buddies' indeed!  Way to go!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2008
          was that some kind of a race, or what?
          Jana

            Message 5 of 5 , May 18, 2008
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

              > was that some kind of a race, or what?
              > Jana

              Yep! I guess my links didn't do a lot of good, eh? ;)

              Candy
              moosiegirl