Palm PDA

  • Scott Leake
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 11:06 AM
      Hey gang,

      If you are thinking about going paperless geocaching, I have a used
      Palm Tungsten E2 PDA for sale. It includes a hard case, 1GB storage
      card, power & sync cables, Palm Desktop & Hot Sync software, and a
      user manual. It is already loaded with CacheMate software ready for
      your GSAK download! If you purchased this new, it would run you about
      $266.

      I will take $125 for it. Contact me at sleake@... to make
      arraignments for delivery.

      I am selling it due to an upgrade to a Palm Centro cell phone, and my
      CacheMate software is now on my phone, Woo-Hoo!

      Scott Leake (aka Scott&Judy)