OT: Thanks for the great survey response!

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 10:20 AM
      Hey all! I just wanted to thank a few folks for helping out by taking
      the survey at my office yesterday. It was a real pleasure to meet
      Koos Koos, Toriee, and Gus01!

      Also, we spent a good part of the afternoon trying to figure out how
      all these folks found out about us from a site called Launch Pad.
      Problem solved when a gentleman who had printed the posting commented
      on how he loved the handle of the poster - a "Mrs. Captain Picard."
      Thanks, Julie! Your post to LaunchPad brought in almost 1/2 the folks
      that took the survey, and the researcher was tickled pink because they
      were such a good demographic mix (i.e., they weren't all Head Start
      school teachers like they got when they did this in Odessa last
      week!). If we were allowed to pay a finder's fee, I'd have them cut
      you a BIG check! :D

      Heather/Ronin's Gal