Dead dog update

  • dmcgauley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Thanks for everyone's posts. I went by and checked on the St.
      Edwards cache today. Sure enough, there was a GIANT dead dog laying
      completely over the rock cropping where the cache is hidden under.
      Using my CSI skills (hey, it's a good show), I'm pretty sure that
      somebody buried their dog in a body bag at the top of the hill right
      above the cache. There is a giant pile of rocks in a burial
      formation, and at the very top of the hill there is a body bag with
      stuff inside you don't want to see. It looks like a very large wild
      animal yanked the body bag from the burial site, removed the large
      dog and it fell down the hill on top of the cache (I sure hope that's
      what happened). The dog landed in a position that is quite disturbing
      to see. I sure hope PrincessButtercup didn't find the dog in this
      configuration, because it freaked me out a little. For now, I moved
      the cache about 100 feet to the left of where the dog is currently. I
      know that's not far enough for most people, but I'm trying to get the
      dog removed. I think it was just a very bizarre coincidence.

      -Daniel