Re: [SPAM][CentralTexasGeocachers] Ronin's Gal finds 100th cache!

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008

      Thanks for the kind words, all!  I have to REALLY thank The Outlaw for coaxing me out this weekend, and Moosiegirl and The Jump for the great caching company.  It was a real pleasure spending the day with you folks, and I hope I won't have to wait until next Mother's Day to get out like this again!  Oh, and Mackenzie's going to be a FANTASTIC cache dog, too!

      I now know how to identify PI, and the name of those nasty vines that have kept R. Ayame from joining me in the woods.  Maria, I will do my absolute best to find some more "me" time & will cache with you any time I can sneak away!

      Heather

      #100 - FINALLY! It's been a long time coming. :)
      ---------

      Nicely done. I'm honored to have one of my caches be your 100th find.

      -paul
      HiDude_98