Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Snake living in my carport rafters - see photos

  • J.P. Grajek
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2008
      Looks like a Rat Snake. I would keep it around. If not You can bring it over here. There are great for keeping rodents out of your house and yard. Harmless to humans.

      Tanya Phillips wrote:

      Howdy hey,

      I have this cute little guy or gal living in my carport UP in the
      rafters. It is pretty tiny, but long. Head about as big as my thumb
      maybe, body is like a pinky around. S/He just hung his/her head out
      and watched me as I took pics of him/her. Very cute, but kinda scary
      too. We think it's some SAFE snake, but I wanted to post the pics and
      see if anyone can identify it. The tip of tail was tucked in the crack
      so I can't be sure that it had no rattles, but it was NOT aggressive,
      made no sudden movements and the tail looks too skinny to have rattles
      on it. I will post 3 pics up in the photos section and call them
      TanyasSnake.

      thanks,

      Tanya