The latest in mailbox decor

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      This is just too funny not to share with everyone......I had my bags packed all ready to go to Austin this morning for the Flash Mob event and a couple of days of caching.
      My younger daughter April calls at 7am and says I'm dilated to 4 centimeters.......there goes my trip to Austin.
      So I go on down to the hospital and leave my older daughter Heather, and grandson who had spent the night with me last night.
      She says she will give him a bottle, get him dressed and be along shortly.
      A couple of hours later, I call her and say April is at 8 centimeters and is asking for you.
      Heather freaks out and frantically starts hurrying around tossing things in the car.  She is in such a hurry, she doesn't look around as she is backing out of the driveway, and this is what I come home to.
      Anyway, my 2nd granchild, Mikayla was born about 1:00, everyone is doing fine, and part of Heather's government stimulus check is already earmarked for my driveway. LOL!!!!