Cybercat gets a proposal!

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2008
      check out the picture on GC1AP3E
      LOL!!!!
    • Cindy
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2008
        How funny!

        You better not let your California Honey hear about this one though!

        Cindy
        CindyFrag

        On 5/6/08, Cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

        check out the picture on GC1AP3E
        LOL!!!!

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2008
          What man WOULDN'T want to be married to gorgeous international internet porn goddess like yourself?????  :)  :)

          (For everyone who doesn't already know what I'm talking about, Cybercat has the most incredible nude cacher photo circulating on the internet.)  I'm sure it won't take but 30 seconds for someone to post it here........

          Cheers,

          On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

          check out the picture on GC1AP3E
          LOL!!!!

        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2008

            I wouldn't have a clue as to what picture you're talking about   :-/

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

            > What man WOULDN'T want to be married to gorgeous international internet porn
            > goddess like yourself????? :) :)
            >
            > (For everyone who doesn't already know what I'm talking about, Cybercat has
            > the most incredible nude cacher photo circulating on the internet.) I'm
            > sure it won't take but 30 seconds for someone to post it here........
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Julie
            > Mrs. Captain Picard
            >
            > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Cybercat cybercat@... wrote:
            >
            > > check out the picture on GC1AP3E
            > > LOL!!!!

          • Cindy
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2008
              Okay, I'll bite!  Since I took the picture, I know exactly what pic she is referring to, and no one else has posted, I guess I will...

              You'll find the cache she found that is associated with the pic at www.terracaching.com .  It is a locationless cache called Nude Cacher.

              Warning:  View at your own risk (although I thought it was very tasteful myself)

              Cindy
              Cindyfrag

            • engelwaffen@suddenlink.net
              Message 6 of 6 , May 6, 2008
                hmmm...photoshop perhaps?  I'm not too crazy about exposing much backside to chiggers or fireants. Wife thought it was a scream, and told me under no circumstance....well, Amish won't be going to seaworld this year...damn.

                don/amishangel