OT: Need input on a research topic

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 7:43 AM
      Hey all!

      Sorry to spam, but we're trying to recruit folks here in the Austin
      area to get some input on roadmarkings. It only takes 15 minutes,
      and you'll get $20 in cash, too. My office is located at N 30
      19.132, W 97 41.971, if you are interested. We're especially hoping
      for a lot of men, as the Houston-area survey apparently attracted
      way more women than men for some reason. Ladies, you are still
      welcome to participate, though.

      See below for more info.

      Heather/Ronin's Gal

      Transportation Research Study
      Conducted by the Texas Transportation Institute, a part of the Texas
      A&M University System. You will watch short video clips and answer
      questions about how well roads are marked.

      When: Monday, May 12
      Drop in between 11:30 – 6:00
      Duration: 15 minutes
      Where: 1106 Clayton Lane
      Suite 300E
      Austin, TX 78723
      The "Twin Towers" Gold Buildings
      • Must possess a valid U.S. Driver's License
      • Must be able to read and write English
      • Employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and the
      Texas A&M University System are not eligible to participate

      For questions please contact
      Heather Ford at 512-467-0946.
      Or email Sue Chrysler at s-chrysler@...

      Participants will receive $20.00
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 8:52 AM
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <urania@...> wrote:

        > Hey all!
        >
        > Sorry to spam, but we're trying to recruit folks here in the Austin
        > area to get some input on roadmarkings ...

        > ... Conducted by the Texas Transportation Institute, a part of the Texas
        > A&M University System. You will watch short video clips and answer
        > questions about how well roads are marked.

        I only hope I can vent my feelings about the TERRIBLE, HORRENDOUS, DISPICABLE markings on the toll roads (not just about what you are entering, but how much you will be charged as you pass thru toll points)!! I'll be there with bells on! LOL

        Candy Lind
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!