Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] where oh where is it to be found

    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      And you don't need scuba to get it.
      Fins and a mask help....
      Though if you can't do a 12-15 foot free dive, it's not a cache for you.

      We were FTF on the 'replacement'
      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Mon, 5 May 2008 15:41:26 -0500 Cindy <cindyfrag@...> writes:
      I believe you may be referring to Spring Loaded, GCKEPT.

      Have fun!

      Cindy
      CindyFrag

      On 5/5/08, amishangel <engelwaffen@...> wrote:

      I have seen it before, but which cache is it located on the bottome of
      barton springs. Or something similar.

      I got a local scubadiver/geocacher who would jump to find it.

      Don/amishangel
      the amish postman