Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] where oh where is it to be found

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      If you want to send someone on an Austin-area scuba adventure, check this out:

      The Many Shores Of Lake Travis
      GC16BHD

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2008
        And you don't need scuba to get it.
        Fins and a mask help....
        Though if you can't do a 12-15 foot free dive, it's not a cache for you.

        We were FTF on the 'replacement'
        BarbJ/Tygress

        On Mon, 5 May 2008 15:41:26 -0500 Cindy <cindyfrag@...> writes:
        I believe you may be referring to Spring Loaded, GCKEPT.

        Have fun!

        Cindy
        CindyFrag