I Hit 100!!! (and #101)

  • Bruce Burns
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      Plus the day's not over, and I've got more on the list to find. In
      Denver for training, finding caches when I'm not in class. There's
      some dude named Mondo up here and I swear he must own half the caches
      in Colorado... Seems like nearly ever cache around Denver is "Mondo's"
      something-or-other.

      Bruce (Brucacuda)
    • Julie Perrine

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2008

          100!!  Most important milestone in my caching career. <G>  Congratulations, indeed.

          I've done some caching around the southern parts of Denver and over the hill in Castle Rock, but not in the main part of Denver.

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2008
            Woo woo! and many congrats!!!

            BarbJ/Tygress
            On Mon, 05 May 2008 20:43:43 -0000 "Bruce Burns" <bruce@...>
            writes:
            > Plus the day's not over, and I've got more on the list to find. In
            > Denver for training, finding caches when I'm not in class. There's
            >
            > some dude named Mondo up here and I swear he must own half the
            > caches
            > in Colorado... Seems like nearly ever cache around Denver is
            > "Mondo's"
            > something-or-other.
            >
            > Bruce (Brucacuda)

          • A Allen (SEMIK)
            Message 5 of 5 , May 7, 2008
              Way cool! Keep up the enthusiasm! 100 is definately an achievement!
              Congrats!

              semik and mda_taz
              Audra and Matthew

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Burns"