Drk Knight was here

  • tkleinert
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4 2:00 PM
      I have never posted but I have been reading the site for awhile. I live
      in SW Austin, Circle C area. I have over 200 finds but no hides... I
      want to though and I have a couple of series in mind, I just need to
      get around to it. I have always enjoyed Batman comics. Oh..and I'm a
      cop. I have met a few cachers out on the trails. I hope to meet more.
      Take care and be safe.

      Trey
      Drk Knight
    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 3:03 PM
        Hi Trey,
        Just like a policeman to be a law abiding poster and use both your name  AND your game name!  I'm so happy, I'm going to CRY!
        Welcome to the gang,
        Cheers,

        On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 4:00 PM, tkleinert <tkleinert@...> wrote:

        I have never posted but I have been reading the site for awhile. I live
        in SW Austin, Circle C area. I have over 200 finds but no hides... I
        want to though and I have a couple of series in mind, I just need to
        get around to it. I have always enjoyed Batman comics. Oh..and I'm a
        cop. I have met a few cachers out on the trails. I hope to meet more.
        Take care and be safe.

        Trey
        Drk Knight

      • John Grubbs
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4 3:12 PM
          Yay! another SW Austin cacher! I am so glad to read your post. Why does it seem that our ranks down here have dwindled or lost energy a little? So bring on some new caches! I have to say also that I have gained a real appreciation for Batman since I birthed my small boy child. What a complex, intelligent and interesting character (Batman, not my son...)

          Hope to meet you on the trail sometime!

          Anne (Totavi)

          Message 4 of 8 , May 4 3:34 PM
            We southies tend to go for the quality over quantity. ;)

            I know I personally have 4 caches sitting in various states of completion in my garage/living room/office/car right now and pesky "life" keeps getting in the way of wrapping them up.

            Welcome to the group from another SW Austin cacher.

            Kevin
            KoosKoos

            Message 5 of 8 , May 4 4:28 PM
              Kevin, I am all a-tingle at the thought that some more KoosKoos caches may someday come on-line. (not nagging though!) I have really liked many of your past caches. One of my favorite caches of all time was the Flooper Dooper and I was so intrigued by the Civil War cache (but I never got the chance to complete it).

              Anne (Totavi)

              Message 6 of 8 , May 4 5:47 PM
                Welcome!
                200 finds is a nice run!
                Hope to meet you at an event or on the trail.

                BarbJ/Tygress

                Message 7 of 8 , May 4 6:01 PM

                  Hi!

                  Welcome to geocaching and glad that you decided to post.  If you aren't on duty, come to the world wide flash mob event scheduled for 12 noon this coming saturday (5/10).   Lot's of us will be there and I believe that most of us will be going out to lunch afterwards and then caching.

                  Best,

                  Russ the waterweasel

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 5 6:27 AM
                    Welcome Drk Knight! I am a SW Austin cacher too. Someone already
                    mentioned the flash mob event on Saturday 5/10, but there is also a
                    meet and greet earlier on that same day at Rudy's on 360, Capital of
                    Texas Hwy. Here is the waypoint: GC1BKT9, it starts at 9:00 am.

                    Happy Hunting!
                    slither666
                    Richard

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tkleinert"