Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Tires...

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Wow, given the number of tires I've lost to nails, rebar, etc. over the last 3 years, I would have to seriously consider purchasing these!  Wonder how much they'll be asking for them?

      Heather
      Ronin's Gal

      I like it, great idea, I hope it goes, no worries of flats, and less to throw away, less energy to build, wonder how it will do on a high speed turn?

      SEE THROUGH TIRE
      .

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        Could you see the pictures of the tires? I couldn't. What do I have
        set up wrong?

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Heather Ford"

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2008
          On Sun, 04 May 2008 19:46:51 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
          <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
          > Could you see the pictures of the tires? I couldn't. What do I have
          >
          > set up wrong?

          here are some links:
          http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=23927
          http://www.automedia.com/Future_Tire_is_a_Tweel/dsm20050201mt/1