Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TexasNick Blows Past 3000!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 8:06 AM

      Way to go TexasNick!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Barb Jernigan
      Sent: May 4, 2008 8:49 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TexasNick Blows Past 3000!

      Wow! and we were there!!!!

      Hooray! Hooray!

      On Sat, 3 May 2008 22:49:04 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> writes:
      TexasNick just blew past a milestone that starts with 3 and has three zeroes after it!  Way to go, Nick!
      Cheers,

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

    • Maria "theJump"
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6 6:30 AM
        w00t w00t ....

        On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Way to go TexasNick!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7 5:44 AM
          Very cool. We knew TexasNick was in the area because he and Sono/Rad
          hit our caches on the north side. Another K falls in the great state
          of Texas!! We think our area cachers are so cool!! Congrats!

          semik and mda_taz
          Audra and Matthew