Port Aransas Event

  • bjdukette
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2008
      Hi All!

      My friends MA & PA KETTLE are throwing an event down in Port Aransas
      July 19th! There are some great hides on the island. Here's the
      number, hope to see some of you down at the beach. gc1bgte

      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)
    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2008
        Last time I was down there I hid 2 23" redfish in Lighthouse Lakes.
        Wonder if they grown to 27" yet.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bjdukette"
        <bjdukette@...> wrote:

        > Hi All!
        >
        > My friends MA & PA KETTLE are throwing an event down in Port Aransas
        > July 19th! There are some great hides on the island. Here's the
        > number, hope to see some of you down at the beach. gc1bgte
        >
        > Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      • Dick Young
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2008
          Electric,
          I DNF'd on your hide...:)
          Cache on,
          Blizzard

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy"
          <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          > Last time I was down there I hid 2 23" redfish in Lighthouse Lakes.
          > Wonder if they grown to 27" yet.
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bjdukette"
          > <bjdukette@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All!
          > >
          > > My friends MA & PA KETTLE are throwing an event down in Port Aransas
          > > July 19th! There are some great hides on the island. Here's the
          > > number, hope to see some of you down at the beach. gc1bgte
          > >
          > > Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2008
            > Electric,
            > I DNF'd on your hide...:)
            > Cache on,
            > Blizzard

            Darn, sorry. We'll have to go check on that "cache" sometime.