Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AnthonyV Hits 2000 Finds!

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2 5:47 AM
      congratulations, Anthony!! We knew you would catch up with MsTeddybear sooner or later!!  :-)
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2 5:49 AM
        Hooray, Anthony!!!! whoop! whoop! whoop!

        On Thu, 1 May 2008 21:55:47 -0500 <palbers@...> writes:
        > WooHoo! WTG!!
        >
        > Likewise, I have enjoyed caching with you and attending quite a few
        > events you have held in San Antonio. Thanks for all that you do for
        > the sport and congrats on an awesome milestone.
        >
        > -paul
        > HiDude_98
        >
        > ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
        > > Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!
        > >
        > > We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the
        > great
        > > work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.
        > >

        > > mda_taz and Semik
        > > Matthew and Audra

      • Pierce, Michelle
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2 9:03 AM
          Anthony, WAY TO GO! Glad to see the caching bug has come again. We hope to be joining you guys soon once we are done with moving. Congrats.
          Michelle
          Team Red Fox

          Message 4 of 9 , May 3 2:35 PM
            CONGRATS ANTHONY...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

            does that mean youve done all in san antonio?..;>