Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AnthonyV Hits 2000 Finds!

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2008
      2000 caches and 2000 beams of light dancing off the disco ball!  You are a rock star AnthonyV!!!

      Penny
      cpnowak

      Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm and Princess Jewel Nowak
      Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!

      We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the great
      work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.

      mda_taz and Semik
      Matthew and Audra

    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008
        Boogie On, Anthony!

      • palbers@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2008
          WooHoo! WTG!!

          Likewise, I have enjoyed caching with you and attending quite a few events you have held in San Antonio. Thanks for all that you do for the sport and congrats on an awesome milestone.

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
          > Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!
          >
          > We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the great
          > work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.
          >

          > mda_taz and Semik
          > Matthew and Audra

        • Cybercat

            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2008
              Hooray, Anthony!!!! whoop! whoop! whoop!

              On Thu, 1 May 2008 21:55:47 -0500 <palbers@...> writes:
              > WooHoo! WTG!!
              >
              > Likewise, I have enjoyed caching with you and attending quite a few
              > events you have held in San Antonio. Thanks for all that you do for
              > the sport and congrats on an awesome milestone.
              >
              > -paul
              > HiDude_98
              >
              > ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
              > > Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!
              > >
              > > We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the
              > great
              > > work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.
              > >

              > > mda_taz and Semik
              > > Matthew and Audra

            • Pierce, Michelle
              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                Anthony, WAY TO GO! Glad to see the caching bug has come again. We hope to be joining you guys soon once we are done with moving. Congrats.
                Michelle
                Team Red Fox

                Message 7 of 9 , May 3, 2008
                  CONGRATS ANTHONY...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

                  does that mean youve done all in san antonio?..;>