Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AnthonyV Hits 2000 Finds!

    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2008

      Way to go, Anthony!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: mda_taz
      Sent: May 1, 2008 9:59 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AnthonyV Hits 2000 Finds!

      Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!

      We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the great
      work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.

      mda_taz and Semik
      Matthew and Audra

    • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008
        2000 caches and 2000 beams of light dancing off the disco ball!  You are a rock star AnthonyV!!!

        Penny
        cpnowak

        Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm and Princess Jewel Nowak

        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2008
          Boogie On, Anthony!

        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2008
            WooHoo! WTG!!

            Likewise, I have enjoyed caching with you and attending quite a few events you have held in San Antonio. Thanks for all that you do for the sport and congrats on an awesome milestone.

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
            > Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!
            >
            > We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the great
            > work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.
            >

            > mda_taz and Semik
            > Matthew and Audra

          • Cybercat

              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                Hooray, Anthony!!!! whoop! whoop! whoop!

                On Thu, 1 May 2008 21:55:47 -0500 <palbers@...> writes:
                > WooHoo! WTG!!
                >
                > Likewise, I have enjoyed caching with you and attending quite a few
                > events you have held in San Antonio. Thanks for all that you do for
                > the sport and congrats on an awesome milestone.
                >
                > -paul
                > HiDude_98
                >
                > ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
                > > Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!
                > >
                > > We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the
                > great
                > > work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.
                > >

                > > mda_taz and Semik
                > > Matthew and Audra

              • Pierce, Michelle
                Message 7 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                  Anthony, WAY TO GO! Glad to see the caching bug has come again. We hope to be joining you guys soon once we are done with moving. Congrats.
                  Michelle
                  Team Red Fox

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 3, 2008
                    CONGRATS ANTHONY...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

                    does that mean youve done all in san antonio?..;>