AnthonyV Hits 2000 Finds!

  • mda_taz
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2008
      Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!

      We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the great
      work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.

      mda_taz and Semik
      Matthew and Audra
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008

        Way to go, Anthony!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!

        We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the great
        work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.

        mda_taz and Semik
        Matthew and Audra

      • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2008
          2000 caches and 2000 beams of light dancing off the disco ball!  You are a rock star AnthonyV!!!

          Penny
          cpnowak

          Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm and Princess Jewel Nowak

          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2008
            Boogie On, Anthony!

          • palbers@austin.rr.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 1, 2008
              WooHoo! WTG!!

              Likewise, I have enjoyed caching with you and attending quite a few events you have held in San Antonio. Thanks for all that you do for the sport and congrats on an awesome milestone.

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
              > Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!
              >
              > We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the great
              > work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.
              >

              > mda_taz and Semik
              > Matthew and Audra

            • Cybercat

                Message 7 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                  Hooray, Anthony!!!! whoop! whoop! whoop!

                  On Thu, 1 May 2008 21:55:47 -0500 <palbers@...> writes:
                  > WooHoo! WTG!!
                  >
                  > Likewise, I have enjoyed caching with you and attending quite a few
                  > events you have held in San Antonio. Thanks for all that you do for
                  > the sport and congrats on an awesome milestone.
                  >
                  > -paul
                  > HiDude_98
                  >
                  > ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
                  > > Congrats Anthony for achieving the 2,000 cache finds!
                  > >
                  > > We enjoy caching with you and attending your events. Keep up the
                  > great
                  > > work in San Antonio and keep caching fun.
                  > >

                  > > mda_taz and Semik
                  > > Matthew and Audra

                • Pierce, Michelle
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 2, 2008
                    Anthony, WAY TO GO! Glad to see the caching bug has come again. We hope to be joining you guys soon once we are done with moving. Congrats.
                    Michelle
                    Team Red Fox

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 3, 2008
                      CONGRATS ANTHONY...WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

                      does that mean youve done all in san antonio?..;>