Smack Dab... (GCJZZ5)

  • Larry Nedry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Would anyone like to take over my Smack Dab... cache in north Austin?
      <http://tinyurl.com/j6tau>

      Nedry
    • palbers@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        Hey Larry,

        I'd be fine with taking over your Smack Dab cache. I have always enjoyed this cache. I'd likely change the final container, out of convenience for me. If that is
        not acceptable, I totally understand.

        Thanks,

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        ---- Larry Nedry <geocaching@...> wrote:
        > Would anyone like to take over my Smack Dab... cache in north Austin?
        > <http://tinyurl.com/j6tau>
        >
        > Nedry
      • Dominic J. Eidson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2008
          I'd be happy to adopt it.

          - d.

          On Thu, 1 May 2008, Larry Nedry wrote:

          > Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:17:38 -0500
          > From: Larry Nedry <geocaching@...>
          > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Smack Dab... (GCJZZ5)
          >
          > Would anyone like to take over my Smack Dab... cache in north Austin?
          > <http://tinyurl.com/j6tau>
          >
          > Nedry

          Dominic J. Eidson
          "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli