Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Intro from kekoaskye

  • M.Schreffler
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2008
      Welcome to you and your family. I'm looking forward to
      meeting all of you at one of the CenTex events. - motx/Martha

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Pam Tobias
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008
        Nice to meet you!!  Now I'm all excited about this new cache near Metric!  That's gotta be near where I work!

        Hope to meet you at an event soon.

        Pam/pblt

        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2008
          Welcome! Oh great - a new cache off Metric! I work at ACC Northridge campus so that will be very handy. Of course, if it's too hard or too high, I'll never find it. LOL.

          By all means, come to the flash mob event (GC19BRC). It will be at the new dancing fountain/water park on Riverside. Your kids will love it.
          Mary Beth
          (emmy_n_sapphie)

          tuxmacauley <tuxmacauley@...> wrote:
[...]

        • tux macauley
          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2008
            The one on Metric is going to be a 4 difficulty with terrain of 1.5.  That's the plan anyway.

            I'll be at the GC19BRC (WWFM III) with at least the kids and hopefully my better half.

            Thanks for all the welcomes - hope to meet many of you soon.

            Tux (kekoaskye)

            On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Mary Beth Booth <emmy_n_sapphie@...> wrote:

[...]

            512 799 8972
          • Barbara Dukette
            Message 5 of 9 , May 2, 2008

              Welcome to the group!  You'll find this is an extraordinary group of people.  Look forward to meeting you and your family.

              Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)