Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Intro from kekoaskye

    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2008

      Hi!

      Anyone who has more than a 100 finds isn't really new anymore but welcome to geocaching none the less. <G>  Come to an event sometime.  They are usually held in some place like Rudy's where it is easy for families and everyone to move around, visit, and take care of their own food preferences.  I think that the local group is one of the nicest bunch of people that you could ever hope to meet.

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2008
        Welcome to you and your family. I'm looking forward to
        meeting all of you at one of the CenTex events. - motx/Martha

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Pam Tobias
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2008
          Nice to meet you!!  Now I'm all excited about this new cache near Metric!  That's gotta be near where I work!

          Hope to meet you at an event soon.

          Pam/pblt

          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2008
            Welcome! Oh great - a new cache off Metric! I work at ACC Northridge campus so that will be very handy. Of course, if it's too hard or too high, I'll never find it. LOL.

            By all means, come to the flash mob event (GC19BRC). It will be at the new dancing fountain/water park on Riverside. Your kids will love it.
            Mary Beth
            (emmy_n_sapphie)

            tuxmacauley <tuxmacauley@...> wrote:
[...]

          • tux macauley
            Message 5 of 9 , May 1, 2008
              The one on Metric is going to be a 4 difficulty with terrain of 1.5.  That's the plan anyway.

              I'll be at the GC19BRC (WWFM III) with at least the kids and hopefully my better half.

              Thanks for all the welcomes - hope to meet many of you soon.

              Tux (kekoaskye)

              On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Mary Beth Booth <emmy_n_sapphie@...> wrote:

[...]

              512 799 8972
            • Barbara Dukette
              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2008

                Welcome to the group!  You'll find this is an extraordinary group of people.  Look forward to meeting you and your family.

                Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)