Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Raise the roof!

  • Maria "theJump"
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28 7:11 AM
      LOL ... not only am I slow and sending out a message but I'm also unobservant!

      anyway ... go Wayne!
      -Maria

      On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Mary Beth Booth <emmy_n_sapphie@...> wrote:

      Congratulations! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And if you were to count all the caches he has visited multiple times taking other people to them, he's way beyond 10K. Here's to 10,000 more - keep having fun. And I second Jana, when's the party?
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      Got a Text about an hour ago whilst we were out and about:
      Outlaw crossed the 10K find mark!

      Woo Woo WOO!!!!