Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Geocaching High (and low)

  • Maria "theJump"
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2008
      OH NO!

      But then, were you looking for a reason to upgrade?

      -Maria / TheJump and Colorado user ...

      On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Jason <wattsj@...> wrote:

      Earlier this week I was in Portland, OR for a conference and I had a
      chance to experience a new High in my Geocaching career....an Out-Of-
      State FTF!!! This was a cool cache, called "Don't Pass Me By
      (GC1BBPT), that required me to hop the light-Rail to downtown and then
      trex through the rain for about a mile. It was well worth it.

      And now for the new LOW!!!
      Upon returning home from a trip, I followed my usual routine of dumping
      my suitcase into the washer....and yes, I failed to remove my GPS
      before doing so. I never knew such a small device could hold so much
      water. Hopefully it will only be a minor set back (and it probably
      means a new GPS in my future).

      Jason
      Watts_tx