Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GCB39D--Riverwalk Virtual

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
      You're taking it too personally. (We always do when it's our own cache.)   Her note was more "mater of fact" than rude.  It's just that you're the owner and you're more sensitive. I haven't looked at the cache in question, but perhaps as Semper Questio suggested, there is something that she's misunderstanding about the cache that if she had known, she wouldn't have reacted the same.

      We certainly don't want to lose a virtual, so you might try to figure out what she thought was objectionable and build your logic for rebuttal just in case Prime takes her archive request seriously.

      Cheers,
      Julie

      and that gives her a right to be rude?