Flash Mob Prizes

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      Tygress has graciously agreed to act as Flash Mob prize gatherer at the HiDude event this Saturday.  If you want to donate something to the door prize pool, Barb will collect it from you and make sure that I get it.

      I won't be at the event because this is the weekend I take the silent auction winners on their caching trip.  Oddly enough, they didn't want me to plan out their 100-cache day.  We're going to hike at Enchanted Rock, and I've got lots of surprises in store for them.  Should be fun!

      Cheers,