RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] pblt's 300th

  • Pam Trefny
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
      You go girl!  I knew it would happen this weekend. :-)

      Pam/Aggievet

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008
        Congrats on the 300th - way to go!! Enjoyed caching with you at the
        event.

        Lyni9

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Deafdillos"

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008

          Congrats!  You, TreyB (and company <DarthCacher?>), the Tygress and I were all doing these at once.  We saw TreyB and the CacheMachine (tm) but missed seeing you.  Saw some logs, though! <G>

          Russ the waterweasel

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008
              Hitting 300 on a great weekend at Pedernales!  What could be better?
              Congratulations!