pblt's 300th

  • Deafdillos
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
      Congrats to pblt for finding 300th find on one of our caches today!

      Location: Texas, United States
      pblt found DDs' Backroad Cache 004 (Traditional Cache) at 4/5/2008

      Log Date: 4/5/2008
      Woohoo #300 for me!!  Good thing I had Mr. pblt with me.  I would have had trouble on my own.  TFTC!

      Happy Trials,
      Richard and Natalie

    • Pam Trefny
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
        You go girl!  I knew it would happen this weekend. :-)

        Pam/Aggievet

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008
          Congrats on the 300th - way to go!! Enjoyed caching with you at the
          event.

          Lyni9

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Deafdillos"

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008

            Congrats!  You, TreyB (and company <DarthCacher?>), the Tygress and I were all doing these at once.  We saw TreyB and the CacheMachine (tm) but missed seeing you.  Saw some logs, though! <G>

            Russ the waterweasel

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008
                Hitting 300 on a great weekend at Pedernales!  What could be better?
                Congratulations!