Cache review: a new must-do!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Wayne & I are on our way home from an AWESOME cache, & I couldn't wait to tell you about it. It's the Panther Hollow Junction cache, GC1AP68, by TheGeoHuter1 (who is this? Someone congratulate them!).

      The cache is on a tremendous trail in River Place. From the posted parking coords, it's definitely a 3 terrain. You'll get a nice aerobic workout coming back up that trail from the bottom! But if you go down to the trailhead by the pond on Big View, the hike is more level & less strenuous (we did the side with the hill!). It's a little over a mile round trip either way, and absolutely lovely! I put it up there with "Vaught Ranch Lagoon," for those of you who remember that great trail. You guys go out there & find it before it gets too hot ... be sure to take your camera, and take your best swag; this one deserves it!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy