Busy Varmits

  • bjdukette
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 5:58 AM
      Woke up this morning with the news that the Deafdillos were FTF on
      my "KK Oh my, Oh dear!" cache. They posted:

      Log Date: 4/2/2008
      Upon arriving, [:(]

      Five seconds later, [;)]

      Fifteen seconds later, [:D]

      TFTC
      Richard and Natalie
      154th FTF and 3700th cache!

      #3700!! Congrats you pesky varmits!!

      GiGi and JoJo
    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 7:45 AM
        I don't know which is more impressive - 3700 caches or 154 FTFs! Congratulations Deafdillos!
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        #3700!! Congrats you pesky varmits!!

        GiGi and JoJo

        It has removed 1773 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!