Re:Project ideas needed

  • bharris202
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2008
      My sister is a fifth grade teacher and geocacher.  She sets up "event" caches to teacher her fifth graders navigation skills and they have a ball.  I am a Cub Scout leader and the boys have found it to be "high adventure" and they can earn belt loops by utilizing it.  I don't think you could go wrong in spending it on kids...providing the teacher utilized "event caches" rather than the "real McCoy".  They can learn mapping skills, navigation skills, geography, etc.

      seussfan_2006.