RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] KangaDrew finds #2000

  • bcwatson
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008

      Way to go Drew!

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of palbers@...
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 11:30 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] KangaDrew finds #2000

      I just saw this too:

      Botanical Gardens (GC91E4)

      March 26 by KangaDrew (2014 found)

      Woo! Hoo! 2000th Find. This wasn't a huge challenge, but it sure is a memorable place to make my 2000th find.

      ----

      WooHoo indeed! WTG!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
        Congratulations again on clearing the 2000 find plateau.  That is awesome!  We'll have to go caching again soon.  My find count could really use the boost.
        :)
        Mark
        (BoP)