Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] KangaDrew finds #2000

  • d_rubarb
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
      Thanks everyone for the congratulations. I've cached with many of you at one time or another on my way there. It has been a blast and I look forward to the next 1000.

      If you'll are planning to come out to Pedernales Falls State Park for our event make sure and look at the area before you leave (or run a new query) there are some caches that are waiting to publish.

      Thanks again to everyone. Central Texas Cachers are the greatest and I'm proud to be a part of such a great group.
      Drew/KangaDrew

      palbers@... wrote:
      I just saw this too:

      Botanical Gardens (GC91E4)

      March 26 by KangaDrew (2014 found)

      Woo! Hoo! 2000th Find. This wasn't a huge challenge, but it sure is a memorable place to make my 2000th find.

      ----

      WooHoo indeed! WTG!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Drew (KangaDrew)

    • bcwatson
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 5:31 AM

        Way to go Drew!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 6:28 AM
          Congratulations again on clearing the 2000 find plateau.  That is awesome!  We'll have to go caching again soon.  My find count could really use the boost.
          :)
          Mark
          (BoP)