KangaDrew finds #2000

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
      I just saw this too:

      Botanical Gardens (GC91E4)

      March 26 by KangaDrew (2014 found)

      Woo! Hoo! 2000th Find. This wasn't a huge challenge, but it sure is a memorable place to make my 2000th find.

      ----

      WooHoo indeed! WTG!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
    • Perrine, Julie
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008

        He and GiGi and JoJo are celebrating their mutual 2K milestones at an event out at Pedernales Falls State Park on Saturday!  Let’s all go play in the park and celebrate with them!

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
          We never doubted you, man! WTG, Drew! Can't wait to be involved in
          whatever milestone you set for yourself next!

          Audra and Matthew
          semik and mda_taz

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
          <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

          > Go, go, Drew!!!!
          >
          > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:29:56 -0600 <palbers@...> writes:
          > > I just saw this too:
          > >
          > > Botanical Gardens (GC91E4)
          > >
          > > March 26 by KangaDrew (2014 found)
          > >
          > > Woo! Hoo! 2000th Find. This wasn't a huge challenge, but it sure
          is
          > > a memorable place to make my 2000th find.
          > >
          > > ----
          > >
          > > WooHoo indeed! WTG!!
          > >
          > > -paul
          > > HiDude_98

          > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          > A multitude of small delights constitutes happiness. - Charles
          Baudelaire

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
            Go, go, Drew!!!!

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008

              Way to go, Drew!

              Russ the waterweasel

              > Woo! Hoo! 2000th Find. This wasn't a huge challenge, but it sure is
              > a memorable place to make my 2000th find.
              >
              > ----
              >
              > WooHoo indeed! WTG!!
              >
              > -paul
              > HiDude_98

              @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

            • d_rubarb
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
                Thanks everyone for the congratulations. I've cached with many of you at one time or another on my way there. It has been a blast and I look forward to the next 1000.

                If you'll are planning to come out to Pedernales Falls State Park for our event make sure and look at the area before you leave (or run a new query) there are some caches that are waiting to publish.

                Thanks again to everyone. Central Texas Cachers are the greatest and I'm proud to be a part of such a great group.
                Drew/KangaDrew

                palbers@... wrote:
                I just saw this too:

                Botanical Gardens (GC91E4)

                March 26 by KangaDrew (2014 found)

                Woo! Hoo! 2000th Find. This wasn't a huge challenge, but it sure is a memorable place to make my 2000th find.

                ----

                WooHoo indeed! WTG!!

                -paul
                HiDude_98

                Drew (KangaDrew)

              • bcwatson
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1 5:31 AM

                  Way to go Drew!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1 6:28 AM
                    Congratulations again on clearing the 2000 find plateau.  That is awesome!  We'll have to go caching again soon.  My find count could really use the boost.
                    :)
                    Mark
                    (BoP)