grn beret 2b finds 1000th cache

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
      Not sure when it happened, but I just noticed that blew past his 1k find.

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
        Congratulations Nathaniel! You'll be cactching up with ACCLan Man before you know it.
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sappphie)

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008

          Way to go!  I am real proud still of passing 1K1

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008

            That’s so cool!  Congratulations!

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
              Hey, he's *quick* like that!! Congrats, Nathaniel! WooHoo 1K!!!
              It *has* to feel great!

              Audra and Matthew
              semik and mda_taz

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
                Awesome!!!!

                On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 9:24:09 -0600 <palbers@...> writes:
                > Not sure when it happened, but I just noticed that blew past his 1k
                > find.
                >
                > WooHoo! WTG!!
                >
                > -paul
                > HiDude_98

              • Melanie Dickerman
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 31, 2008
                  I'll take his car away if he gets close (or maybe his gas card).  Oh wait, he found most of those caches before he had a car.

                  OK, I'll take his GPS away.  Uh, that won't stop him either.  He found a good number of those with no GPS.

                  I guess I'll just have to keep running around with him and grabbing caches as fast as he does!  Great fun - can't wait for the next 5000 caches!

                  That's my boy!

                  Melanie
                  (ACCLanMan)