Garmin Colorado 400t - the Ultimate Caching Machine

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      I've only found about 10 caches with it (same time span in which Julie
      finds 500) and hidden one (OK it was a Hugh Jazz 45 gallon cache,
      coordinate accuracy was not critical), so I'm pretty much an expert on
      this new Garmin.

      IM or phone me (email for my number) if you want to chat about it.
      Don't listen to the nay-sayers you might have read on the internet,
      the initial firmware it came with was bad but it's been fixed.

      I highly recommend this unit. Two thumbs up.

      And I sure miss my Austin caching buddies, the FTF craziness and
      especially Candy's geocaching hotline.

      -Mark
      aka lowracer
      San Diego