Jerose passed 500!

  • Deafdillos
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
      Jerry and Rosemary of Jerose passed 500 last weekend with us in Mineral Wells for Texas Challenge! Right now they are currently at 555!

      Happy Trials,
      Richard and Natalie
    • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and P
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
        What a great event to hit a milestone!  Congrats!
        Penny
        cpnowak

        Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm and Princess Jewel Nowak
        Jerry and Rosemary of Jerose passed 500 last weekend with us in Mineral Wells for Texas Challenge! Right now they are currently at 555!

        Happy Trials,
        Richard and Natalie

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
          Super Duper!

          On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Deafdillos <deafdillos@...> wrote:

          Jerry and Rosemary of Jerose passed 500 last weekend with us in Mineral Wells for Texas Challenge! Right now they are currently at 555!

          Happy Trials,
          Richard and Natalie

        • Barbara Dukette

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2008
              =applause!!!=

              On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:07:04 -0500 "Deafdillos" <deafdillos@...> writes:
              Jerry and Rosemary of Jerose passed 500 last weekend with us in Mineral Wells for Texas Challenge! Right now they are currently at 555!

              Happy Trials,
              Richard and Natalie

            • A Allen (SEMIK)
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 31, 2008
                We've not passed on our congrats for Jerose! We've had several
                occasions to cache with Jerry and Rosemary and we think they're a
                great addition to the Central Texas geocaching family! (No, they
                didn't have to find 500 to get this inclusion LOL!) We're excited
                about their enthusiasm for this great activity!

                Way to go, Jerose!

                Audra and Matthew
                semik and mda_taz

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
                <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                > =applause!!!=
                >

                > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:07:04 -0500 "Deafdillos" <deafdillos@...>
                > writes:
                > Jerry and Rosemary of Jerose passed 500 last weekend with us in
                Mineral
                > Wells for Texas Challenge! Right now they are currently at 555!
                >
                > Happy Trials,
                > Richard and Natalie
                >

                > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                > A multitude of small delights constitutes happiness. - Charles
                Baudelaire

              • Mary Beth Booth
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 31, 2008
                  Congratulations! You'll be at 1K before you know it. I love Jerose caches- keep hiding them.
                  Mary Beth
                  (emmy-n-sapphie)

                  <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                  =applause!!! =

                  > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:07:04 -0500
                  "Deafdillos" <deafdillos@ ...>
                  > writes:
                  > Jerry and
                  Rosemary of Jerose passed 500 last weekend with us in
                  Mineral
                  > Wells
                  for Texas Challenge! Right now they are currently at 555!

                  > Happy
                  Trials,

                  @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                  > A multitude of small
                  delights constitutes happiness. - Charles
                  Baudelaire

                  It has removed 1766 spam emails to date.
                  Try SPAMfighter for free now!
                • Barry Watson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 31, 2008
                    geee...   I install Cachemate on their phone and look at them go!
                    ya's got to have the proper tools....!
                    lol....
                    congrats to you JeRose!
                    Barry
                    aka Doc Geo

                    <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                    > =applause!!! =
                    >

                    > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:07:04 -0500 "Deafdillos" <deafdillos@ ...>
                    > writes:
                    > Jerry and Rosemary of Jerose passed 500 last weekend with us in
                    Mineral
                    > Wells for Texas Challenge! Right now they are currently at 555!
                    >
                    > Happy Trials,
                    > Richard and Natalie
                    >

                    > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                    > A multitude of small delights constitutes happiness. - Charles
                    Baudelaire

                    It has removed 1766 spam emails to date.
                    Try SPAMfighter for free now!

                  • Deborah Albers
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 1 10:47 AM
                      Woo Hoo!  I hope you have even more fun with the next 500!

                      -Deb
                      Mrs_HiDude

                      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
                      From: deafdillos@...