Re: Bastrop County rest stops

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2008
      > The Outlaw says he wants me to put a BINGO cache next to the IRS
      > building next......... LOL!

      Can you put one in my truck as well? And maybe the building the SSI
      people are at in San Antonio. I'm sure they're helpful to some people,
      but they made part of my life miserable for a few years. I'm sure this
      could be a pretty long list if everyone chimes in. But think of how
      many new caches we could get!