Re: more possibilites on our score

  • Alyssa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
      Thanks for the recognition Julie but I don't want to take credit where
      credit isn't due. Yes, I got MVP but I only got it because I got the
      highest points. I wouldn't have gotten that many if it weren't for
      Juan (fantastic6). He was the one out there leading our group & the
      one with the strategy. Thanks Juan! You rock!

      The thing that set us apart were the activities. There were five of
      us in our group (HuggyBear FBG, Fantastic 6, GeoPunk, CPNowak's mom &
      myself) and our points were very close together. So close that I have
      been able to point out the mistakes in scoring. My dad & I were 75
      points off because he didn't get the 75 for "walk the plank" but he
      hit the bullseye. Fantastic6 got the 75 for "walk the plank" & 25 for
      hitting the target. He should have only been 50 points from me, but
      his score card was 100 points off. CPNowak's mom had all the same
      punches on her card as everyone in our group did. Our points were
      1450, 1375, 1350, 1325, 900 something. The MOST she should have been
      off from my score was 150 points & that's if she didn't score on her
      activities. We should have been higher than 3rd place, that's for sure.

      I had fun either way & is sure was great to show off my medal at work
      Monday morning.