EGSG & wife Hits 3000 Finds!

  • mda_taz
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 25, 2008
      Congrats to EGSG and his wife on such a great achievement of 3000 finds!

      I want to thank them for making our "Smooches" cache as there benchmark
      cache. Keep on finding caches and keeping it fun. See you at the next
      event or on the trail somewhere.

      mda_taz and Semik
      Audra & Matthew
    • Julie Perrine

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 25, 2008
          Thanks, It's been a hoot. It took us just under 6 years to get here.
          That's an average of 500 a year. If my math is correct and MCP was
          kind enough to take a brief hiatus from caching we could catch her in
          16 years.

        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 25, 2008
            WooHoo! WTG!!

            Congrats to you both on such a great accomplishment. What a perfect cache to
            mark this awesome milestone.

            Congrats to you both,

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            ---- mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
            > Congrats to EGSG and his wife on such a great achievement of 3000 finds!
            >
            > I want to thank them for making our "Smooches" cache as there benchmark
            > cache. Keep on finding caches and keeping it fun. See you at the next
            > event or on the trail somewhere.
            >
            > mda_taz and Semik
            > Audra & Matthew

          • Julie Perrine
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 26, 2008
              I'd be standing by to pounce if  I were you, Ed!  I could meet a man and retire ANY DAY now.  Of course, if the man is a geocacher,  you're in trouble.

              Cheers,

              <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

              > That's so cool! Congratulations!
              > Julie
              > Mrs. Captain Picard
              >
              > On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:59 PM, mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Congrats to EGSG and his wife on such a great achievement of
              3000 finds!

              > > I want to thank them for making our "Smooches" cache as there
              benchmark
              > > cache. Keep on finding caches and keeping it fun. See you at the
              next
              > > event or on the trail somewhere.
              > >
              > > mda_taz and Semik
              > > Audra & Matthew

            • gtbevo2000
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 26, 2008
                Congrats!!! I have to admit when I saw your log (Below) on my
                Trustworthy cache, I couldn't decide which was worse either!!!

                Alyson/gtbevo

                March 23 by egsg (2999 found)
                We missed this one on our first try. Found it on the way back. We
                decided not to try for the bonus today. Tell me which is worse, not
                getting the bonus or ending the day at 2999 caches?

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mda_taz"
                <matthewa@...> wrote:

                > Congrats to EGSG and his wife on such a great achievement of 3000
                finds!

                > I want to thank them for making our "Smooches" cache as there
                benchmark
                > cache. Keep on finding caches and keeping it fun. See you at the
                next
                > event or on the trail somewhere.
                >
                > mda_taz and Semik
                > Audra & Matthew

              • Mary Beth Booth
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 26, 2008
                  Congratulations! 3K is so impressive. And what a great way to earn your 3000th smiley - kissing your sweetie. May you have many more (smileys AND smooches).
                  Mary Beth
                  (emmy-n-sapphie)

                  Congrats to EGSG and his wife on such a great achievement of 3000 finds!

                  I want to thank them for making our "Smooches" cache as there benchmark
                  cache. Keep on finding caches and keeping it fun. See you at the next
                  event or on the trail somewhere.

                  mda_taz and Semik
                  Audra & Matthew

                  It has removed 1728 spam emails to date.
                  Try SPAMfighter for free now!
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 26, 2008

                    3000!  Cool!  Way to go, EGSG!!

                    Russ the waterweasel

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 27, 2008
                      hip hip hooray!
                      that must be a great SMOOCH picture!!!!

                      On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:59:06 -0000 "mda_taz" <matthewa@...> writes:
                      > Congrats to EGSG and his wife on such a great achievement of 3000
                      > finds!
                      >
                      > I want to thank them for making our "Smooches" cache as there
                      > benchmark
                      > cache. Keep on finding caches and keeping it fun. See you at the
                      > next
                      > event or on the trail somewhere.
                      >
                      > mda_taz and Semik
                      > Audra & Matthew

                    • Deborah Albers
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 1, 2008
                        3000 finds is awesome and you did it at one of my all time favorite caches.
                        Have fun on the way to 4K!
                        Deb
                        Mrs_HiDude

                        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com