Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Stories

  • Nancy Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
      I kept dropping my hat several times.  Then all of a sudden a big gush of wind grabbed my hat and threw it in the water.  So if you ever see a red cap in the lake, think of me.  That hat didn't want to stay on my head at all.  And Mrs._D's hat stayed on even during the fall.  That's just not fair.  Oh, well.  I had a blast.  I was in it to have fun, not a race.  And that's what we did through thorns and falls, we made it through it all.
      Nancy Lee, nanblocker