They just posted more points info on the cache page

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 6:45 AM
      Here are some more points to ponder in the interest of full
      disclosure.
      Everybody loves numbers, eh?
      I think earlier I neglected the (semi)-Official finals. Here they are.
      North Texas 2009 pts
      West Texas 1539 pts
      Centex 1418 pts
      SE Texas 1266 pts
      Yes, we may have made some scoring errors in our haste to get to the
      ammo can presentations, but nothing seemed to jump out at me that
      would have made a difference.
      Centex did have an unfortunate incident that cost them about 7
      scorecards. Again, just for grins and assuming those cards were at
      least average cards, we can extrapolate some theoretical scores.
      Those 7 scorecards could have increased their card average by a
      little over 10% and would have been enough to not only claim the
      scorecard average title but put them very close to 2nd place overall.
      Too close to call based on assumptions only.
      So congratulations to them for being that competitive without the
      benefit of the evil hide points. They were also missing some of their
      best puzzle solvers at home. So for those of you thinking about
      taking the title next year, that is where my money is. But I
      guarantee you that I will try to be there to defend the honor of the
      Pirates.
      Other notes:
      Tokens found:
      Centex 6