i posted a file with my POST challenge FINDS

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      it shows all the HIDES I had in my gps.
      the ones with a house icon are ones I did not look for.
      the ones with a RED FLAG are my finds.
      their are 73 icons total, so there was a LOT to look for.

      my track log from driving is there too, i think.

      we drove around looking for clusters to seek.
      we also didn't want to get too far from the truck because we were
      either walking the dogs or leaving them in the truck.

      we also WANTED to experience some variety, so we made sure we sought
      out the Activities, too.

      It was pure fun!

      tanya