now THERE is a number....

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20 8:40 PM
      For you who missed tonight's It's Springtime II event:

      March 20 by Mrs. Captain Picard (11111 found)

      Congratulations to Trey on his 9000th cache! He's got a nine in his
      number and I only have 1..... But he only has one 9 and I have 5
      1's!!!!!! Confused? Tonight was my 11,111th cache!

      I LOVE numbers like that!
      Way to go, Julie!!!!
    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21 4:52 AM
        Congratulations to TreyB on 9K. - those numbers are mind-boggling. At our current rate of 1K/years, we will lond dead before we see 9K (We'd both be over 100 years old). Congrtaulations also to MCP on 11111 - I guess you really are the #1 (^5).
        Mary Beth & Pat
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21 7:03 AM
          Way to go Julie - that is really one-der-fulllll !!!!!

          TreyB 9K is really cool - more than we can ever expect in a lifetime!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
          <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

          > For you who missed tonight's It's Springtime II event:
          >

          > March 20 by Mrs. Captain Picard (11111 found)
          >
          > Congratulations to Trey on his 9000th cache! He's got a nine in his
          > number and I only have 1..... But he only has one 9 and I have 5
          > 1's!!!!!! Confused? Tonight was my 11,111th cache!
          >

          > I LOVE numbers like that!
          > Way to go, Julie!!!!

        • Deborah Albers
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
            Those are some huge numbers - pretty cool!
            Congrats

            -Deb
            Mrs_HiDude

            To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com