RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Anniversary at Midnight Rodeo

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008
      Happy 5th Anniversary! Have fun!
      MB & Pat
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Barb Jernigan
      Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:42 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Anniversary at Midnight Rodeo

      Ditto!  Enjoy yourselves!

      Barb (Tygress) & Waterweasel (Russ)

      On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:22:24 -0800 (PST) Barbara Dukette <bjdukette@yahoo. com> writes:
      Wish I could join in the celebration with you!  Happy Anniversary, y'all.

      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      Candy Lind <candylind@email. com> wrote:
      I will be available to provide a ride for anyone who wants to party
      down (Oh, man, I should have walked that 3 miles today BACKWARDS! LOL).

      Candy
      moosiegirl

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "A Allen (SEMIK)"
      <al_allen327@ ...> wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > Matthew and I will be celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary THIS
      > Saturday, March 8th at Midnight Rodeo in South Austin at 8pm. For
      > those of you who know us that may sound like an odd venue to
      > celebrate a wedding anniversary, but it is where we met. Before we
      > were geocachers we loved to dance together ...

      It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy Guisewite

    • Kevin Mefford
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2008
        Big congrats to you on your anniversary!!!

        Kevin
        KoosKoos