OT: Seeking Peanut Butter Lettuce and Tomato!!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      PBLT, I tried to email you using your yahoo ID since I had nothing
      else, but the email bounced. I guess I could try gc.com, but figured
      this would work, too. Could you please email me at candylind AT email
      DOT com, or call six three two, six two zero six (oh, you already have
      that, you actually USE the hotline once in a while! LOL)? I need a
      little help with something!

      Thanks.
      Candy
      moosiegirl