WOW!

  • Scott Leake
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 6:15 PM
      This is from the Texas Tech-vs-University of Texas basketball game
      last month. (The group is called the "Cactus Cuties")

      This is the way the national anthem should be sung!

      http://www.youtubecom/watch?v=QKCVS57j284

      Enjoy!

      Scott
      "Scott&Judy"
    • Alex Alexander
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 7:14 PM
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 6:54 AM

          Not sure what it has to do with geocaching but I don't think I've ever heard the Star Spangled Banner sung better.  And they're redheads, of course! <G>

          Russ the waterweasel