Re: aggievet hits 100!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2008
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Tobias" <pblt@...>
      wrote:

      > She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she
      got there on a trip to San Antonio!!! Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

      > She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet
      aligned to allow it. Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

      > Pam/pblt

      Waytogo, Pam2 (sorry, I met the other one first so she is Pam1)!!! The
      Outlaw and I won't even hold it against you that you beat us out of
      that FTF on Sunday, either. ;-)

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Pam Trefny
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
        I was shocked I made that FTF!  Got another one tonight that surprised me. Must be some cachers out of town... :-)

        Pam

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2008
          Pam Trefny wrote:
          I was shocked I made that FTF! Got another one tonight that surprised
          me. Must be some cachers out of town... :-)

          Pam

          Or you're just getting GOOD!
          Congrats!